Terms and Conditions
By registering for TMSMUN 2020, the participant agrees to:
1. Provide accurate and complete information about his person.
2. Adhere to the Code of Conduct established by the Association for the duration of the conference, including but not limited to accepting the authority of the conference staff and to treating other Participants of the conference, guests and staff with respect and dignity as dictated by diplomatic conduct.
3. The participant understands that once the monetary transaction has taken place and the securities issued, there is no rescission of this agreement and no refund will be made
4. The Association reserves the right to exclude, at the discretion of the Secretary-General, any Participant from the conference who violates the duties laid out above or the diplomatic integrity of the event or impedes by their behavior the smooth progress of the conference.
5. In this case, the Participant is not entitled to claim financial damages.
By clicking on 'agree' the participant accepts all the terms and conditions mentioned above.